Bluehost Hosting Review 2021: Details, Pricing, & Features
Conferring and choosing a hosting site can be a hard choice. Searching about the same through the internet, you might find many hosting sites and many of the articles might mention WordPress as one of the best hosting sites, the only site that might be expected to be at this level, is Bluehost.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting companies that currently powers approximately 2.5 million websites and more across the world, let’s throw some light and give you a complete analysis & review of Bluehost hosting, and you can choose if this hosting suits you and your ideas.
Bluehost Hosting Pros and Cons
The best parts are as follows
1. The dependability: Bluehost chooses to offer a great and exceptionally powerful uptime guarantee, which is up to 99.98%. We will discuss it in detail in the following paragraphs.
2. Integration is Easiest! Talking about the seamless integration into WordPress, it is a cakewalk to set up WordPress via the Bluehost. The seamlessly crafted hosting is easygoing and user-friendly.
3. Pricing: Prices have always been a deal-breaker when it comes to choosing a site that suits you the best. It's always been competitive, but the Bluehost offers you numerous pricing plans therefore, offers an accessible and affordable variety and the option for every site.
The Lows and Downs of the Hosting company are as follows:
1. Unnecessary Add-ons: Well, this has been oblivious to none, the sites offer you a ton of add-ons in order to increase the cost, you always need to check in the cart that sneaks in, So don't let it go uncheck before you click on the buy option.
2. Short Shortage: Bluehost provides a very small amount of storage in its most basic package and in comparison to other competitors, it is low. So that could be one major drawback as you need to purchase more storage if you wish to have more.
How to buy hosting from Bluehost:
1. First of all you have to go to Bluehost website and click on Get Started Now.
2. Now you will be shown three hosting plans:
- Basic plan: After taking this hosting plan, you can host only one website. And in this you are provided with 50 GB storage, free ssl, unlimited bandwidth.
- Plus plan: In this hosting plan you can host more than one website. And in this plan you get unlimited disk space, free ssl, free domain and unlimited bandwidth.
- Choice Plus: In addition to the plus plan, you also get the facility of domain privacy and side backup.
3. As soon as you select a plan a popup window will open. Where you can register a new domain for free. If you already have a domain, then you write the domain name and click on the next button.
4. Now a new page will open where you have to fill your name, address, country, pin code, mobile number, email correctly. Then select your hosting time like 1, 2, 6 months or 1 year, after that you can uncheck the option "Site Backup Pro" and "Sitelock Security" below, so that you can save money while buying hosting.
5. Add payment information in the next page. Once payment is processed, you will be sent with a confirm link.
6. After that a Confirm link will come on your email. You login the account by clicking on the confirm link, after that you will go to the hosting cPanel.
Congratulations…! You have purchased hosting from Bluehost.
MilesWeb - Best Dedicated Server Hosting In IndiaSep 23rd, 2021
What is Ubersuggest?Sep 22nd, 2021
Media.net Review: Features, Pricing, Pros and ConsSep 29th, 2021
Cloudways Web Hosting Review (Features, Pros &Cons)Mar 17th, 2022
Akismet Spam Protection: WordPress Spam Protection PluginSep 22nd, 2021
What Is Canva? Know all about this Graphic Designing AppDec 06th, 2021
Divi Theme - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page BuilderSep 22nd, 2021
Satish Kumar Ithamsetty2 years ago
Shashank Sharma2 years ago
The only think I dislike is that being oldest customer they have migrated their old server to some other portal so if you go to new server (basically there website) for a support they would guide to go old website or whatever, they have become like SBI bank counter. Although i think there price are bit high side compared to new hosting service
Akshat Gupta2 years ago
1: Unlimited Disk Space – In Bluehost, Unlimited Disk Space is given in all plans except the basic plan.
2: SSL Certificate – If you buy any hosting plan from Bluehost, then you are given an SSL certificate for free.
3: Free domain – By purchasing any plan from Bluehost, a free domain name is given along with it. Due to which the money of the domain is saved while creating a blog.
4: 24 * 7 Support – Bluehost gives 24 * 7 support to its users. Meaning if any kind of problem comes in your site then Bluehost agent stays online for 24 hours to fix it.
5: Unlimited Bandwidth – If you buy any plan from Bluehost, then you are given Unlimited Bandwidth. It is a type of hosting memory.
6: Backup – On buying hosting from Bluehost, you are given the option of backup. This means that in the future, if your site crashes or gets hacked, then you can restore your website again using the backup option.
Gangadhar Kulkarni1 year ago
-Powerful Control Panel: Manage Web pages, Email Accounts, Domains, Database, and much more through this powerful control panel, which is user-friendly and has a good user interface.
-High Security: Options like IP blocking, Secure FTP Access, Hotlink & Leech protection along with password protect directories improve the level of security under the BlueHost brand.
-Advanced Email Hosting: Bluehost supports POP3, IMAP, and SMTP for emails. The email system is simple to use and it is also compatible with Thunderbird, Windows, and Outlook Mail. These emails can be opened on Blackberry, Android, and iPhone smartphones. It blocks spam and contains virus protection.
Features like E-Commerce Optimized, Programming support, and domain name features make it a great choice for anyone.
Different hosting providers in the industries provide different features to the users. There are hundreds of hosting providers in the industries who provide hosting and only a few of them provide genuine hosting services at better prices. Now the question is, which hosting is best for our needs?
In my blogging, I have purchased and tried a lot of Hosting services. And, have found these three as best hosting service providers. The first one is the Bluehost, the second one is the iPage, and the third one is the Siteground.
Bluehost provides excellent service to its customers. There are hundreds of positive Bluehost reviews. It provides all the necessary features in a single hosting plan. Bluehost has a solid history, understand the support of a good team with affordable hosting plans.
Bluehost puts their customers forward and provides excellent service. When considering the reviews of the hosting users, we have mostly found positive reviews about their good support and better prices.
My experience with Bluehost server
I have been using it for 2 years with my personal blog when coming to the speed of the server. Even though Bluehost is not as good as some other hosting's like SiteGround, this hosting gave me good experience. When coming to the uptime, no hosting service will provide a 100% uptime. It may be because of any technical issues like server maintenance. While in my experience It gave a solid uptime with minimum downtimes which are comparatively less. The Bluehost Optimized Hosting for WordPress is perfect.