What is DMCA?
If someone is stealing the content of your website and uploading it on your website, then you can complain about it. Through DMCA, you can keep your content safe and warn that person, if he still does not agree, then you can also take action on him.
This act was made in America by Bill Clinton. This act is applicable everywhere. Under this act, those people are punished who steal content from any website and upload it to their website.
What is the benefit of the DMCA protected website?
If you use DMCA Protection for your website, then you get some benefits which are mentioned below.
1. Using this increases the security of your blog.
2. By using DMCA Protection in your blog, if someone is stealing your content, then you can complain against him.
3. When you apply for this, you get a DMCA Protection Certificate. With this, if someone copies your content, then you can alert him by sending an alert message.
4. By adding DMCA, you can also get watermark in the image for free.
5. If you add DMCA then your blog is a Professional Show.
Balvinder Singh3 years ago
Saruque Ahamed Mollick2 years ago
You don't need to worry about it. Just index your site in search console after publishing your content. Then if someone else copy your content, Google can track that easily so don't worry. Chill
Balvinder Singh2 years ago
Rahul Gupta3 years ago
If you find someone doing so, hit them harder with your marketing campaigns, brag about it so they stop copying you. But at the end, you dont have to bother yourself with it a lot. Just keep promoting your business.
Also file a dmca content to google they will take care of it
Another way is to add copy protection by disabling right-click
disabling RSS feed
but if you keep ranking the content, means optimizing and updating, then no issue of copied content, you need to worry.