Some Useful Websites That You Should Use In 2022
1. Screenr.com: This website helps you Record movies on your computer and send them straight to YouTube.
2. Bounceapp.com: For capturing full length screenshots of a web pages.
3. Goo.gl: Shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
4. untiny.me: Find the original URLs that’s hiding behind a short URLs.
5. localti.me: Know more than just the local time of a city
6. copypastecharacter.com: Copy-paste special characters that are not on your keyboard.
7. topsy.com: A better search engine for twitter.
8. fb.me/AppStore: Search iOS apps without launching iTunes.
9. iconfinder.com: The best place to find icons of all sizes.
10. office.com: Download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
11. woorank.com: everything you wanted to know about a website.
12. virustotal.com: Scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
13. wolframalpha.com: Gets answers directly without searching .
14. printwhatyoulike.com: Print web pages without the clutter.
15. joliprint.com: Reformats news articles and blog content as a newspaper.
16. isnsfw.com: When you wish to share a NSFW page but with a warning.
17. eggtimer.com: A simple online timer for your daily needs.
18. coralcdn.org: If a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
19. random.org: Pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
20. mywot.com: Check the trust level of any website .
21. viewer.zoho.com: Preview PDFs and Presentations directly in the browser.
22. tubemogul.com: Simultaneously upload videos to YouTube and other video sites.
23. truveo.com: The best place for searching web videos.
24. scr.im: Share your email address online without worrying about spam.
25. spypig.com: Now get read receipts for your email.
26. sizeasy.com: Visualize and compare the size of any product.
27. whatfontis.com: quickly determine the font name from an image.
28. fontsquirrel.com: A good collection of fonts free for personal and commercial use.
29. regex.info: Find data hidden in your photographs .
30. tineye.com: This is like an online version of Google Googles.
31. iwantmyname.com: Helps you search domains across allTLDs.
32. tabbloid.com: Your favorite blogs delivered as PDFs.
33. join.me: Share your screen with anyone over the web.
34. onlineocr.net: Recognize text from scanned PDFs and images “ see other OCR tools.
35. flightstats.com: Track flight status at airports worldwide.
36. wetransfer.com: For sharing really big files online.
37. pastebin.com: A temporary online clipboard for your text and code snippets.
38. polishmywriting.com: Check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
39. awesomehighlighter.com: Easily highlight the important parts of a web page.
40. typewith.me: Work on the same document with multiple people.
41. whichdateworks.com: Planning an event? Find a date that works for all.
42. everytimezone.com: A less confusing view of the world time zones.
43. warrick.cs.odu.edu: You’ll need this when your bookmarked web pages are deleted.
44. gtmetrix.com: The perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
45. imo.im: Chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, GoogleTalk, etc from one place.
46. translate.google.com: Translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
47. youtube.com/leanback: Sit back and enjoy YouTube videos in full-screen mode.
48. similarsites.com: Discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
49. wordle.net: Quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
50. bubbl.us: Create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
51. kuler.adobe.com: Get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
52. followupthen.com: Setup quick reminders via email itself.
53. lmgtfy.com: When your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
54. tempalias.com: Generate temporary email aliases, better than disposable email.