How to check whether your website is indexed in search engines?
Sujit Singh1 year ago
If you want to check how many pages of your website are indexed in Google. Just type and hit “site: yourdomain.com” in Google search. This will show the index URL of your site. Apart from this, you can also check in Google Search Console. Go to Coverage >>> Valid tab.
It shows you the number of pages on your site that Google has indexed. If your website doesn't appear anywhere in search results, there are a few possible reasons:
- Your site is brand new and has not been crawled yet.
- Your site has a crawler instruction code that is blocking search engines.
- Your site has been penalized by Google.
- Your site is not linked to an external website.
- Your site structure is making it difficult for robots to crawl.
Tunggul Simarmata4 months ago
type on search box in search egine "site:yourdomain.com" and see how many link of your website index in